Collected by Felix Büscher
Felix Büscher′s Wishlist
Via Brera, 28, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Though they are admittedly tiny, the Botanical Gardens in Brera, located behind the Pinacoteca di Brera and the University of Milan, is a hidden oasis in a crowded city. Originally used in the 17th century by the Jesuits to grow and teach others...
Piazza Tito Minniti, 20159 Milano MI, Italy
Isola is Milan's sleeper neighborhood because of its great location, hip shops and local vibe. It is also a great area to hang out in because, well, it feels like a neighborhood. Weekend street markets, clever graffiti, cute boutiques, artisanal...
Via Giovanni Omboni, 20129 Milano MI, Italy
- 1 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States