Collected by Susan Howard
Susan Howard′s Wishlist
1345 Lowell Ave, Park City, UT 84060, USA
Park City Mountain Resort may be most famous as a winter ski destination, but when the spring rushes in, it truly opens up the mountains for everyone. Park City Mountain Resort is home to many miles of hiking trails - many of which are short, and...
515 Main St, Park City, UT 84060, USA
The beautifully refurbished building on Main Street (check out the original tin ceiling) that once hosted the town butcher shop in the mining days is now home to one of the town's most gourmet restaurants. The menu changes daily, but the short-rib...
703 Park Ave, Park City, UT 84060, USA
When you're ready to call it a day on the slopes, take Park City Mountain Resort’s Quittin’ Time run down to High West, the world’s only ski-in gastro-distillery. Tour the space, then try the 36th Vote Barreled Manhattan, made...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles