Collected by Sharon
3340 CA-128, Calistoga, CA 94515, USA
Bennett Lane is the last winery in Napa Valley (meaning that it's the furthest north). The Calistoga tasting rooming is worth a stop, though, for a couple of reasons. One, the tasting room manager will share her love of the area, gush about the...
4045 St Helena Hwy, Calistoga, CA 94515, USA
Castello di Amorosa is an architectural wonderland right in the middle of Napa Valley. Based on fourth generation winemaker Dario Sattui’s passion for medieval history, this replica of a 13th-century stone castle took approximately 15...
1429 Tubbs Ln, Calistoga, CA 94515, USA
Established in 1882, the Chateau has been carefully restored and maintained by the Barrett family (Bo,of Bottle Shock fame, is still making the wine) and was recently placed on the National Register of Historic Places. The winery is famous for...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles