Collected by Leah Jones
Leah Jones′s Wishlist
1090 Point Lobos Ave, San Francisco, CA 94121, USA
My boyfriend could not wait until the next day for breakfast while visiting the magical city of San Francisco. I didn't get what all the fuss was about, until he took me to the Cliff House and I ate this miraculous bread as an appetizer before the...
1192 Folsom St, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
The Crème Brûlée Cart has three locations in SF, the most convenient location being in the financial district at Market and Sansome. Their first bricks and motar location is on Folsom. The cart also makes appearances at food...
155 Columbus Ave, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
The site of Comstock saloon has quenched the city's thirst since 1907. Named after the Comstock Lode– one of the most significant gold finds in California that prompted migration, mining and the growth of the city –this bar has seen it all. With...
1740 O'Farrell St, San Francisco, CA 94115, USA
I love Fat Angel. It's my go-to place when I want to stay close to home. Great for a girls' happy hour or a cozy, romantic spot with your boyfriend. It feels more like a wine bar but it has an awesome selection of beers—one of the few places in...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign