Collected by Stephanie Dunn
Stephanie Dunn′s Wishlist
2165 S Highland Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84106, USA
Utahns are deep into DIY and have a soft spot for anything vintage. Unhinged, which recently moved into a bigger, brighter sugar house location, sells it all, from scruffy overalls to leather satchels made by salt lake–based QP collections. This...
1048 E 2100 S #110, Salt Lake City, UT 84108, USA
Epic brewing opened the Annex pub last year in anticipation of the Sugar House boom. A roster of high-octane beers (the sour apple saison clocks in at 7.7 percent alcohol) and fortifying food (pastrami burgers, beer-can chicken) immediately turned...
12000 Big Cottonwood Canyon Road, Salt Lake City, UT 84121, USA
Cross country skiing is at once physically demanding, emotionally enlivening and spiritually invigorating, and one of the best ways to explore the Salt Lake City snow country. The Solitude Nordic Centre has more than 15 miles of well-manicured...
Guardsman Pass, Utah 84121, USA
Take the Mine Road (technically Hwy 224) up toward Deer Valley and when you hit the fork in the road, take a right toward Montage Hotel and Guardsman Pass. This road is now paved until after the Montage; then becomes gravel. The views at the top...
677 S 200 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84101, USA
This place is awesome. If you are looking for free pool and wi-fi during the day, go there. If your looking for bar food and beer it's great for that too. And you can do all that and watch movies in their private cinema, which shows movies old and...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter