Collected by adrian noordhof
adrian noordhof′s Wishlist
R. do Dr. João de Moura 2, 3800 Aveiro, Portugal
Even if you don't travel to Aveiro by train, don't miss a visit to the old train station. Its facade is covered with blue Portuguese tiles, (azulejos) telling a story of an everyday life in ancient times. The new train station is located near by...
3810-119, R. Dr. Barbosa de Magalhães 10, 3800-105 Aveiro, Portugal
Some museums, small as they can be, get their names from the building they are located in. The Art Nouveau Museum in Aveiro is a great example for that, thanks to its location in Casa Major Pessoa, a true icon of Art Nouveau architecture. Casa...
In the ancient city of Aveiro there are so many tourist sites and activities to experience. You can try the city's famous desert, ovos moles, a sweet egg confection. How about trying one of their great restaurants serving many seafood choices?...
The Troncalhada salt pans are located on one of the canals on Aveiro and Troncalhada is now an eco-museum. At one time, the area had many salt pans, but today there are just a few. Salt pans are very important environmental sites . Many types of...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles