Collected by adrian noordhof
adrian noordhof′s Wishlist
R. do Dr. João de Moura 2, 3800 Aveiro, Portugal
Even if you don't travel to Aveiro by train, don't miss a visit to the old train station. Its facade is covered with blue Portuguese tiles, (azulejos) telling a story of an everyday life in ancient times. The new train station is located near by...
3810-119, R. Dr. Barbosa de Magalhães 10, 3800-209 Aveiro, Portugal
Some museums, small as they can be, get their names from the building they are located in. The Art Nouveau Museum in Aveiro is a great example for that, thanks to its location in Casa Major Pessoa, a true icon of Art Nouveau architecture. Casa...
In the ancient city of Aveiro there are so many tourist sites and activities to experience. You can try the city's famous desert, ovos moles, a sweet egg confection. How about trying one of their great restaurants serving many seafood choices?...
The Troncalhada salt pans are located on one of the canals on Aveiro and Troncalhada is now an eco-museum. At one time, the area had many salt pans, but today there are just a few. Salt pans are very important environmental sites . Many types of...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 4 Travel News Which State You Live in Says a Lot About Where You Like to Travel
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos