Collected by Rebecca Jo
Rebecca Jo′s Wishlist
Stone Arch Bridge, Minneapolis, MN, USA
This is one of my favorite places in the city. Either side of the bridge gives you a fantastic view. Anyone who wants to consider themselves part of the Twin Cities needs to go here at least once. Speaking from experience though, you'll want to go...
5204 Bloomington Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55417, USA
Hot Plate is tucked into a corner of South Minneapolis that is all too easy to drive past without realizing what you've missed. We arrived early on a Sunday and joined the crowd waiting outside for a table. Hot Plate offers free coffee while you...
730 N Washington Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55401, USA
Borough’s atmosphere is as pleasant and thoughtful as its cuisine. The industrial interior has rustic accents like dangling lights covered in antique cheese graters. Their regularly changing menu features organic, locally grown and raised...
1300 NE 2nd St, Minneapolis, MN 55413, USA
I visited this tap room for the first time just a few weeks ago seeking the famed Chocolate Milk Stout. (I have since returned three times.) Dangerous Man Brewing is located inside of a historic building, yet is surprisingly airy and modern. Many...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles