Collected by Rhmona
Rocklands Rd, Wiltshire, Jamaica
Bird and nature lovers will fall for the gorgeous gardens of the Rocklands Bird Sanctuary. Home to hundreds of endemic as well a migrant species of birds, you can spot Jamaica’s national bird–the Doctorbird or Red-billed Streamertail hummingbird–...
Rose Hall, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Skip the shops and the hassle along the tourist-packed "Hip Strip" in Montego Bay and instead, catch a taxi ride to the beautiful Half Moon Resort's Shopping Village. Just 15 minutes by car from MoBay, this outdoor mall with over 25 shops is open...
Glenbrook, Westmoreland, Negril, Jamaica
Spelunking across a river for up to three hours while surrounded by lush fern trees, swimming through deep spots and cooling off along the way—the Mayfield river hike adventure is one of the best ways to see Jamaica's verdant interior within...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys