Collected by Irene Hegarty
Irene Hegarty′s Wishlist
Bicycles are my favorite mode of transportation and they just happen to be a great way to carry way more than most people would be able to carry by hand or on foot alone. At some of the huge traffic roundabouts in the countryside of Nicaragua you...
When your swaying with the tropical breezes in your hammock on Isla Ometepe, Nicaragua, you need a few items within easy reach to maintain maximum relaxation. Those items include, among others, a good book and an alcoholic beverage. In Nicaragua...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico