Collected by Chris Ebeling
Chris Ebeling′s Wishlist
Ko Tao, Ko Pha-ngan District, Surat Thani, Thailand
If you are traveling Thailand you have to try your hand at SCUBA Diving. Koh Tao, an island in the gulf of Thailand is the cheapest place in the world to learn, with calm, clear waters and the occasional whale shark sighting this is the perfect...
Dongpaina Rd., ວຽງຈັນ, Laos
Joma is an amazing bakery/cafe with four locations in Southeast Asia: two in Laos (Luang Prabang and Vientiane); Hanoi, Vietnam and Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Both Laos cafes have central locations, fast Wi-Fi and delicious food. It’s a haven for solo...
6 Rama 1 Rd Wang Mai, Khet Pathum Wan, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10330, Thailand
American entrepreneur Jim Thompson, who began his Thai silk business here in the 1940s, built himself a residence in 1959 by assembling six traditional teak houses brought from other parts of Thailand....
Mueang Kao, Mueang Sukhothai District, Sukhothai 64210, Thailand
My favorite place in Thailand is Sukhothai – the first capital of Thailand. It’s a photographer’s dream and a great stopover en route to Chiang Mai. After rising to power in the mid-13th century, the kingdom spanned 200 years and nine kings before...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now