Collected by Megan Bogany
Megan Bogany′s Wishlist
1332 Washington Ave, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
The Garden District was developed in the middle 19th century, and is where the mercantile elite built their in-town estates. Unlike the narrow parcels of the French Quarter or surrounding neighborhoods, house lots here were divided up with just...
401 Poydras St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
The very first restaurant that was recommended to me by the bellhop at my hotel was Mother's Restaurant. Mother's is one of the oldest and most successful restaurants in the NOLA. The line to get inside stretches down the sidewalk to the back of...
8100 St Charles Ave, New Orleans, LA 70118, USA
Celebrate any holiday, birthday, or occasion with an on-the-go daiquiri. This place has got every flavor under the sun. So whether you like the fruity stuff, the chocolatey mess, the liquor-rich taste or the creamy flavas, Fat Tuesday's got it.
701 N Rampart St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
At the southern corner of Armstrong Park, Congo Square was first designated as a gathering place for slaves in 1817. Since the eighteenth century slaves had been given Sundays off, and the Square, which sat just outside the French Quarter across...
City Park, New Orleans, LA, USA
New Orleans' green spaces run the gamut from City Park, which spans 1,300 acres and is the 6th largest urban park in the United States, to the city block-sized Jackson Square, a French Quarter gathering point for artists, musicians, and street...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands