Collected by Wei Xiong
Wei Xiong′s Wishlist
224 Lafayette St, New York, NY 10012, USA
It can be extremely difficult to keep up with cool restaurant openings in NYC. My trick? I look for the lineups. On Soho's edge, Jack's Wife Freda had a buzz that caught my attention. When I returned, I was able to get a table solo at this packed...
121 E 17th St, New York, NY 10003, USA
The House is possibly the most aptly named restaurant in New York seeing as its a refurbished 1854 carriage house. It's a welcome step back in time, which fits just too perfectly with a lazy Sunday morning. Brunch is my favorite meal—my very...
69 Lafayette Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11217, USA
by Jason Lampkin “Want to run into film industry heads? Have breakfast or lunch at this neighborhood diner. Locals meet up and network from booth to booth. The challah French toast—my first experience with any bread other than Wonder Bread—is...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign