Collected by Wei Xiong
Wei Xiong′s Wishlist
627 9th Ave, New York, NY 10036, USA
Don't let the neighborhood, exterior (or even the interior) of this Hell's Kitchen bar scare you away. Rudy's on 9th is the best kind of NYC dive bar. It's also one of the best places to fill your tummy on the cheap. Get yourself a pitcher of...
224 Lafayette St, New York, NY 10012, USA
It can be extremely difficult to keep up with cool restaurant openings in NYC. My trick? I look for the lineups. On Soho's edge, Jack's Wife Freda had a buzz that caught my attention. When I returned, I was able to get a table solo at this packed...
121 E 17th St, New York, NY 10003, USA
The House is possibly the most aptly named restaurant in New York seeing as its a refurbished 1854 carriage house. It's a welcome step back in time, which fits just too perfectly with a lazy Sunday morning. Brunch is my favorite meal—my very...
69 Lafayette Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11217, USA
by Jason Lampkin “Want to run into film industry heads? Have breakfast or lunch at this neighborhood diner. Locals meet up and network from booth to booth. The challah French toast—my first experience with any bread other than Wonder Bread—is...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village