Collected by Dewi
1 Raffles Place, Singapore 048616
For that elusive wow factor, head straight for Singapore's highest rooftop bar, 1 Altitude, on the 63rd floor of 1 Raffles Place. The views from this expansive space are amazing in every direction. It’s a great spot for a sunset cocktail or, once...
Sentosa Island is a huge playground in Singapore with something for everyone: Nice sandy beaches, go carts, dolphin and sea lion shows (and pink dolphins), a 4D movie experience, a butterfly park, and so on. It is not a cheap day out, but well...
30 Seng Poh Rd, Singapore 168898
“I grew up in Singapore, and among the breakfasts of my youth, chwee kueh is the one that tugs at my heart most. It’s a steamed rice cake topped with an umami-bomb of crunchy preserved radishes that have been stir-fried with soy sauce, shallots,...
102 Syed Alwi Rd, Singapore 207678
Singapore's Little India has a wealth of South Indian restaurants to choose from, but my favorite for an unfussy, authentic South Indian meal is Anjappar across from retail giant Mustafa. Hailing from Chennai, the restaurant is known for its dosa—...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign