Collected by Tosh Thakkar
Tosh Thakkar′s Wishlist
5, Ground Floor, Pheroze Building, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharashi Marg Opp. Danraj Mahal, Apollo Bandar, Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400039, India
Refuel with citrus salad, fennel risotto with cherry tomatoes and saffron, and chocolate bread pudding at the new outpost of Indigo Delicatessen. This appeared in the November/December 2012 issue.
New Shelter Premises CHS, Plot #119, 1st Road, Khar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400052, India
Sanctum carries vintage-style home decor, including distressed-wood chests, floral cushion covers, and a bar table fashioned from a street vendor’s pushcart. This appeared in the November/December 2012 issue.
1st Floor, Pheroze Building, Above Indigo Deli, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Marg,, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400005, India
As manufacturing moves out of the city, industrial spaces are being repurposed. In 2011, a boutique, cafe, and flower shop called Le Mill opened in a former rice mill near the naval dockyards. Roughly half the merchandise is made in India....
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights