Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
Sunset Cliffs, San Diego, CA 92107, USA
To me, an oasis is anywhere or anything that allows you to process your thoughts, ignore your thoughts, or toss them to the wind. As a college student in San Diego, the place I would most often retreat was Sunset Cliffs. Sitting along the coast...
1109 5th Ave & E 92nd St, New York, NY 10128, United States
The Jewish Museum is one of the most important institutions devoted to Jewish identity and culture in New York. Founded in 1904, the organization is currently undergoing a transformation under the helm of their Director, Claudia Gould, who joined...
210 10th Ave, New York, NY 10011, USA
I love living in New York for many reasons. The High Line Park is one of them. As some random 'free things in NYC list' put it, 'How did they manage to squeeze so much awesomeness in such a small space?' In New York city no less! The elevated park...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign