Collected by Amanda Berg
Amanda Berg′s Wishlist
Place de la République, Paris, France
The French may be known for their penchant for protesting but few realize how much good all that bandying about leads to. Case in point, TechnoParade, the city's annual electronic music parade (the 2nd largest outdoor music event in France after...
Place des Abbesses, 75018 Paris, France
When staying in Paris a few weeks ago, my wife and I happened upon this public piano in the leafy Place Des Abbesses in Montmartre. With our hotel just a few yards away, we ended up enjoying a variety of serendipitous recitals--Chopin, jazz,...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys