Collected by Amanda Berg
Amanda Berg′s Wishlist
Place de la République, Paris, France
The French may be known for their penchant for protesting but few realize how much good all that bandying about leads to. Case in point, TechnoParade, the city's annual electronic music parade (the 2nd largest outdoor music event in France after...
Place des Abbesses, 75018 Paris, France
When staying in Paris a few weeks ago, my wife and I happened upon this public piano in the leafy Place Des Abbesses in Montmartre. With our hotel just a few yards away, we ended up enjoying a variety of serendipitous recitals--Chopin, jazz,...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Travel NewsMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania