Collected by Shaun
25 NW Minnesota Ave, Bend, OR 97701, USA
This was always my favorite place to tuck in for an early morning espresso when I was trip leading for Backroads on our cycling trips in the area. On a cool morning, it's cozy, cool, creative and intimate. Plus, the artwork on the exterior of the...
Terrebonne, OR 97760, USA
It's up to you to decide how adventurous of a hike you are up for at Smith Rock. The high desert can be unforgiving but the views never end. A 45 minute walk along the river bed or a couple hours deeper into the rugged wilderness, either way it is...
Proxy Falls, Oregon 97413, USA
Proxy Falls is a lush waterfall located in central Oregon. An easy trail meanders through old lava fields and rhododendron. The main attraction here is obviously the falls. It's wispy cascade gives a fairytale look to it. Another, less impressive...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now