Collected by M. Mitchell
M. Mitchell′s Wishlist
2580 Shearn St, Houston, TX 77007, USA
You cross multiple railroad tracks and pass through warehouse-lined streets before arriving at a parking lot field full of massive president heads. Each sitting about 20 feet tall, it is quite a sight to behold. Behind them, the Beatles, towering...
1835 W Alabama St, Houston, TX 77005, USA
Chocoholics beware: this place is ridiculously decadent. There are three distinct sections of treats between the Willy Wonka-purple walls—candy, ice cream, and baked desserts—all house-made, all chocolatey. You're bound to need...
1001 Bissonnet St, Houston, TX 77005, USA
Comprised of a sculpture garden, two gallery buildings, two house museums and two art schools, the Museum of Fine Arts is among the chief reasons that Houston is known as one of the top arts and cultural districts worldwide.
2520 Montrose Blvd, Houston, TX 77006, USA
My good friend, who is originally from Houston, told me of the high-energy restaurant Niko Niko's. Being Greek, she has found some of her favorite dishes here that taste just like the way her mother made them. This place is authentic! Try their...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel News Why You Should Go to Los Angeles This Winter