Collected by Whitney Loy
Whitney Loy′s Wishlist
Hailey Road, Near Diwanchand Imaging Centre, K G Marg, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
Located near Connaught Place and Janpath Market, Agrasen ki Baoli is a unique step well with 103 steps made of red stone. Originally constructed during the Mahabharat era, some parts of the well are permanently immersed under water. Not only is...
Hauz Khas, New Delhi, Delhi, India
Yes, Hauz Khas Village is perhaps most known for its artsy vibe, boutique shops, and trendy restaurants. But before it became a lively commercial district, Hauz Kaus was (and remains) a 13th-century historical complex with a mosque,...
Baba Kharak Singh Rd, Hanuman Road Area, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
Hanuman is a Hindu deity and a central character in the Indian epic Ramayana. He is a Vanara (half-monkey, half-human) who has supernatural powers and can morph into alternate shapes. The Hanuman Mandir near Connaught Place is not only a sacred...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos