Collected by Whitney Loy
Whitney Loy′s Wishlist
Hailey Road, Near Diwanchand Imaging Centre, K G Marg, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
Located near Connaught Place and Janpath Market, Agrasen ki Baoli is a unique step well with 103 steps made of red stone. Originally constructed during the Mahabharat era, some parts of the well are permanently immersed under water. Not only is...
Hauz Khas, New Delhi, Delhi, India
Yes, Hauz Khas Village is perhaps most known for its artsy vibe, boutique shops, and trendy restaurants. But before it became a lively commercial district, Hauz Kaus was (and remains) a 13th-century historical complex with a mosque,...
Baba Kharak Singh Rd, Hanuman Road Area, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
Hanuman is a Hindu deity and a central character in the Indian epic Ramayana. He is a Vanara (half-monkey, half-human) who has supernatural powers and can morph into alternate shapes. The Hanuman Mandir near Connaught Place is not only a sacred...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna