Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
Blue Ridge Pkwy, North Carolina, USA
Few vacations allow you to combine the best of big city culture and dining with opportunities to raft, zip-line, mountain bike, and hike like a trip to Asheville. The mountains of western North Carolina abound with options on the rivers, streams,...
207 Rutledge Ave, Charleston, SC 29403, USA
Top of the list for Charleston eats is The Hominy Grill. Hungry patrons can start off the 30+ minute wait for a table with a mimosa, Bloody Mary, or other signature drinks from the Bar/ToGo window in the front courtyard. I recommend also ordering...
122 E Liberty, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
One of the must-dos on any visit to Savannah is breakfast at the bright, cheerful J. Christopher's at 122 East Liberty Street. Housed in a remodeled auto body shop, J. Christopher's offers large servings of delicious food using the freshest...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign