Collected by a
93 Arrow Rd, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928, USA
Signe's is a favorite breakfast and brunch spot on HHI for those with a sweet tooth (the fact that their most popular item is a deep-dish French toast tells you all you need to know) with a killer bakery. Around the holidays, things really get...
326 Moss Creek Village, Hilton Head Island, SC 29926, USA
Among the chain restaurants and tourists traps on HHI, it can be hard to find some actual local food, let alone anything that could be called farm-to-table. Nearly everything on the menu at NEO is sourced within 90 miles, from the grass-fed beef...
32 Palmetto Bay Road, #4A, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928, USA
This local staple restaurant feels like a friend's summer party, with a porch swing and outside tables. The menu is simple, satisfying and comforting: overstuffed sandwiches, meatloaf, chicken, and biscuits. Be sure to visit if they're hosting a...
149 Lighthouse Rd, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928, USA
For many who visit Hilton Head year after year, the Harbour Town Lighthouse is a symbol that vacation has started. With 114 steps to the top, it's tall enough to offer great views of Hilton Head but still climbable for families with young kids....
Harbour Town, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928, USA
If you're caught at Harbour Town Marina in the morning, when seafood is likely not an option, head over to the Harbour Town Bakery and Cafe, located across from the playground. Pastries are made fresh daily on-site, and the place has a great...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December