Collected by zoi daniilaki
zoi daniilaki′s Wishlist
Street 1;Village Matka, Village Matka 1000, Macedonia (FYROM)
Matka Canyon, Macedonia: Since there weren’t any signs and we didn’t quite know what we were getting into, we should have brought more things from the car—like cash for tipping a boat driver. We took the meandering path along the edge of a...
Koleshino Falls is located above the village of Kolešino in the Municipality of Novo Selo in the southeastern region of the Republic of Macedonia. Flowing from the Baba River, the waterfall is found on Mount Belasica. It gently falls over the...
Trpejca, Macedonia (FYROM)
Trpejca (Macedonian: Трпејца) is a village along the shore of the Lake Ohrid in the Republic of Macedonia. Traditionally a fishing village, it has recently become an upscale vacation spot. The village is famous for the small and pristine beaches...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys