Collected by zoi daniilaki
zoi daniilaki′s Wishlist
Street 1;Village Matka, Village Matka 1000, Macedonia (FYROM)
Matka Canyon, Macedonia: Since there weren’t any signs and we didn’t quite know what we were getting into, we should have brought more things from the car—like cash for tipping a boat driver. We took the meandering path along the edge of a...
Koleshino Falls is located above the village of Kolešino in the Municipality of Novo Selo in the southeastern region of the Republic of Macedonia. Flowing from the Baba River, the waterfall is found on Mount Belasica. It gently falls over the...
Trpejca, Macedonia (FYROM)
Trpejca (Macedonian: Трпејца) is a village along the shore of the Lake Ohrid in the Republic of Macedonia. Traditionally a fishing village, it has recently become an upscale vacation spot. The village is famous for the small and pristine beaches...
- 1Travel TipsHow to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 2Museums + GalleriesAustria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 3TechThe Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 4Luxury AdventureHow to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer
- 5National ParksYosemite’s Giant Sequoia Grove Reopens After Nearly Three Years