Collected by betag
Maroon-Snowmass Trail, Aspen, CO 81611, USA
The Maroon Bells can be one of the most crowded and crazy places to try to take photos in Colorado. I think it carries the distinction of being the most photographed mountain in all of North America. If you decide to go for sunrise photos during...
Purdon Rd, Nevada City, CA 95959, USA
I just spent the weekend following the 4th of July up near Nevada City. It got over 90 degrees during the day, so we headed to the river. Although lots of people had similar ideas, I was with a local who directed us to this spot and we had it to...
South Haven Lighthouse, South Haven, MI 49090, USA
To say that winter in Michigan is long is an understatement. 6 months of snow and cold could drive the most die-hard winter fan a little over the edge. So, it's nice to find those things that keep winter truly awe-inspiring. When it's cold enough,...
126 Broadway, Matamata 3400, New Zealand
If you're a fan of J.R.R. Tolkien, then you owe it to yourself to visit the Alexander Farm in New Zealand. The family-owned farm served as the movie set for Peter Jackson's The Lord of the Rings trilogy, as well as the more recent The Hobbit: An...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign