Collected by Barbara Ice
Barbara Ice′s Wishlist
Via Cristoforo Colombo, 141, 84017 Positano SA, Italy
After discovering a scene from one of my favorite movies "Under the Tuscan Sun" had been filmed on a balcony at Hotel California Positano (the particular room is now named after the film), and being that I’m from California, I felt I was meant to...
San Cristóbal de las Casas, Chis., Mexico
On the border of the state of Chiapas (Mexico) and Guatemala, there is a national park, Lagunas de Montebello. It contains numerous lakes and cenotes, mostly spring fed from waters deep in the mineral depths of the earth. Each body of water is...
Purdon Rd, Nevada City, CA 95959, USA
I just spent the weekend following the 4th of July up near Nevada City. It got over 90 degrees during the day, so we headed to the river. Although lots of people had similar ideas, I was with a local who directed us to this spot and we had it to...
Quintana Roo 109, Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
Just outside of Tulum, there are a bunch of cenotes that are a must-visit when your in the area. The water is super soft and is enjoyable to soak in when you want a break from the sun. We ended up going to the Gran Cenote but were told about...
Via Addolorata, 5, 98050 Valdichiesa ME, Italy
Just returned from four weeks in Sicily. The time we spent on the Aeolian Islands was incredible. Italy with no crowds, unbelievably fresh seafood, and days spent boating around the small islands (Salina was our favourite), stopping to swim...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019