Collected by Nathalie McNabb
Nathalie McNabb′s Wishlist
Gil Ramirez Davalos, Cuenca, Ecuador
Ecuador is a local foodie paradise. And no more so than in Cuenca. A variety of lush produce grows all year round in small farms surrounding this Highland Colonial city. The volcanic soil of the Andean Mountains nourishes a rich array of fruits...
Las Retamas, Cuenca, Ecuador
My favorite heladeria (ice cream shop) in Cuenca is Mixx. It always has the most fabulous flavors and uses a great deal of creativity in its naming of flavors and display of product. I cannot resist this temptaion every time I visit Cuenca. Sweet...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village