Collected by Nathalie McNabb
Nathalie McNabb′s Wishlist
Gil Ramirez Davalos, Cuenca, Ecuador
Ecuador is a local foodie paradise. And no more so than in Cuenca. A variety of lush produce grows all year round in small farms surrounding this Highland Colonial city. The volcanic soil of the Andean Mountains nourishes a rich array of fruits...
Las Retamas, Cuenca, Ecuador
My favorite heladeria (ice cream shop) in Cuenca is Mixx. It always has the most fabulous flavors and uses a great deal of creativity in its naming of flavors and display of product. I cannot resist this temptaion every time I visit Cuenca. Sweet...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights