Collected by Amanda Berman
Amanda Berman′s Wishlist
3699 McKinney Ave #501, Dallas, TX 75204, USA
When the social-scene divas of Dallas need a perfect top for their sizzling-hot pair of designer jeans, or a fantastic dress for a club night out, Flirt Boutique is a popular place to pop into. The store's colorful array of separates and frocks...
5959 Royal Ln #707, Dallas, TX 75230, USA
Lauded for its outstanding desserts and for being one of Dallas' new, hip restaurants, this Italian-food source quickly developed a loyal following of diners. And why not? Between Princi's robust brunch, lunch, and dinner menus, the ambience at...
11909 Preston Rd, Dallas, TX 75230, USA
Firing up an array of pizzas in an 800-degree wood-burning oven from Naples, Dough set San Antonio ablaze before opening a lively offshoot in Dallas. As members of the Slow Food movement, Dough's owners put a lot of care into their pies—we're...
4439 Lovers Ln, Dallas, TX 75225, USA
Hemline, a New Orleans transplant, keeps its shelves and racks brimming with some of the sweetest, of-the-moment ladies apparel, at prices that won't break the bank. Among the designers you'll find here are style mavens Chan Lu, Trina Turk, Free...
1808 Greenville Ave, Dallas, TX 75206, USA
After treating myself to happy hour at one Henderson Ave hotspot after the other, and a savory fiesta at the Blue Goose Cantina, I went in search of respite at Good Records in Greenville. It was at Good Records that I first met Smile Smile, The...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Restaurants + Cafés Italy Is Getting Its First Starbucks and Italians Are Conflicted
- 4 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 5 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free