Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
2, 54 Pearl St, New York, NY 10004, USA
Want to eat where a historic event of the American Revolution took place? Try Fraunces Tavern in downtown New York City. After defeating the British, it was here that George Washington gathered his officers for a farewell speech before heading...
5401 Nicollet Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55419, USA
The folks who own Wise Acre Eatery also own Tangletown Gardens, a farm of some 100 acres just outside Minneapolis. They proudly source 80 to 90 percent of the restaurant's food directly from their own farm. Even when I was there in the middle of...
18 W 26th St, Minneapolis, MN 55404, USA
Eat Street Social’s new bar-within-a-bar, the Torpedo Room, serves artisanal tiki cocktails with tasteful kitsch and Midwest flair. Flavors like sweet corn cream (instead of coconut cream) and apple cider (instead of pineapple and orange juice)...
117 SE Main St, Minneapolis, MN 55414, USA
Pracna on Main is hands-down my favorite bar in Minneapolis for many reasons. Here are my top three: Established in 1890, it's the oldest restaurant located on the oldest street in Minneapolis - historic Main Street. On warm nights, Pracna's huge...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now