Collected by Toni Yarber
Toni Yarber′s Wishlist
SE 47th Terrace & SE 10th Pl, Cape Coral, FL 33904, USA
The Cape Coral Famers market is a year-round shopping experience that serves southwest Florida with fresh ingredients outdoors from December to April and indoors from May to November. The market is filled with friendly and knowledgeable vendors...
5848 Cape Harbour Dr, Cape Coral, FL 33914, USA
With fresh seafood, delicious steaks, and waterfront views, Rum Runners is a treat for every traveler. Fresh shucked oysters on the half shell, tuna tataki, cowboy steak, and the Rum Runners rib eye are just a few of the entrées that await hungry...
3816 Chiquita Blvd S, Cape Coral, FL 33914, USA
The Duke of Germany in Cape Cora, Florida, is a family-owned eatery, serving traditional German cuisine and beer. Start your meal off with the potato pancakes and applesauce. The portions are big, so save room for the currywurst and...
5991 Silver King Blvd, Cape Coral, FL 33914, USA
Pincher's is a fun spot for a seafood dinner in a lively ambiance. The restaurant is set on the waterfront next to the harbor, with plenty of booth seating to accommodate groups. With a varied menu, even those averse to crustaceans will find...
1428 Lafayette St, Cape Coral, FL 33904, USA
This vibrant restaurant/bar is a score if you’re a fan of live music and karaoke—not to mention seafood. Fans rave about the grouper sandwich, coconut shrimp, blue crab, and seared tuna dishes—of course, the prime rib often gets honorable...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys