Collected by Daniella Re Vetrano
Daniella Re Vetrano′s Wishlist
2222 3rd Ave, Napa, CA 94558, USA
Napa Valley’s newest sub-appellation is just 10 miles east of downtown Napa but it is tucked into a pocket of the Valley that feels like a throwback to the pre-Mondavi days—when the region was a diverse agricultural area and winemaking was a labor...
6795 Washington St, Yountville, CA 94599, USA
While the image of riding bicycles through a sun-drenched vineyard is romantic, the reality of biking in wine country can be a rigorous, athletic endeavor. But very few places offer as good a reward for your efforts. The best way to see the lay of...
Mt St Helena, California 95448, USA
Up a beautiful, but nauseatingly winding road from Calistoga is Mount St. Helena — enter through the Robert Louis Stevenson State Park (where Stevenson lived in a cabin and wrote Silverado Squatters in 1883) and trek five miles to the top....
849 Zinfandel Ln, St Helena, CA 94574, USA
Jean-Charles Boisset, the playboy wine tycoon from one of the largest négociant, or wine merchant, families in France has turned a classic Napa Valley estate into a grown-up playground. From the “Theater of Nature” where Joe...
610 1st St #22, Napa, CA 94559, USA
Napa Valley has so much to offer that as a local, sometimes you find hidden gems within your own backyard. On our way out of the valley and into SF last night we decided to stop by the Oxbow Market in downtown Napa until traffic subsided. We were...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico