Collected by Justine Rollins
Justine Rollins′s Wishlist
2303 Pittman St, Dallas, TX 75208, USA
what's better than perfectly fried chicken in an outdoor setting underneath the texas sky? probably not much. until you throw in a great bar, live music, fire pits, and a pretty killer design. this is exactly the mix achieved in dallas at the...
4123 Cedar Springs Rd #109, Dallas, TX 75219, USA
Cuticles and cocktails, hmmm,...double the trouble, double the fun. Paraffin wax, leg massage, mani, pedi, facial, waxing, you name it,...Onyx Nail Bar is for both, men and women, alike. This spacious, clean and well lit nail salon in the Oak Lawn...
5560 W Lovers Ln #250, Dallas, TX 75209, USA
It's no secret that Dallasites love to be pampered. The Hiatus Spa + Retreat has been voted time and time again as the place to do just that. Their spa packages are very reasonably priced compared to other spas considered to be the same caliber,...
801 W Magnolia Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76104, USA
Most Dallas residents consider the surrounding cities, such as Arlington and Forth Worth, as branches off of Dallas. It goes to say that there might be more hip and up and coming locations that are located in these little nooks and crannies right...
108 South Fwy Ste 110, Fort Worth, TX 76104, USA
Owner Daniel Wright started out sewing himself travel accessories—originally a zipper bag for his headphones—before launching a popular line of bags made from new and used materials. In his Main Street shop W Durable Goods in Fort Worth, Texas,...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December