Collected by Jiayi Zhu
Jiayi Zhu′s Wishlist
Military cemeteries are always reflective places for remembering the cost of war. This one is unique. It is the German Military Cemetery located within the Cannock Chase National Forest in central England. Gathered here are war dead from WWI & II...
Unit 1, 7 Spiceal Street St Martins Square, Birmingham B5 4BH, UK
Browns bar & Brasserie is located in the Bull Ring, right next to St. Martin's Church. They serve a pretty good variety of dishes. We tried a few, the crab and avocado stack, the lobster tagliatelle, carpaccio of seared tuna and the teriyaki sea...
Drayton Manor Dr, Fazeley, Mile Oak, Tamworth B78 3TW, UK
My son has been a lifetime fan of Thomas the Tank and every year he asked to go. Well, this year his wish came through and he finally got to go. Thomas Land is part of the Drayton Manor, about 40 minutes drive from Birmingham. In order to get in...
Great Russell St, Bloomsbury, London WC1B 3DG, UK
Checking out the famously preserved mummies at the world’s oldest public museum is on many London wish lists, but there’s much more to the British Museum than ancient Egypt. Other must-sees include the Elgin Marbles and the African...
Lambeth, London SE1 7PB, UK
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys