Collected by Cormac McGann
Cormac McGann′s Wishlist
Piazza San Marco, 1, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
581 Niagara Stone Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0, Canada
Not only is Southbrook certified as an organic and LEED sustainable winemaker in Ontario, it is also a biodynamic winery. This means that it treats the farm as a single living entity. The farm’s soil, plants and animals are able to grow...
Piazzale degli Uffizi, 6, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
I was walking around taking photos at the Piazza della Signoria in Florence, Italy, while waiting for my friend. As the evening draws near, I found myself enjoying the sculptures inside the Loggia dei Lanzi, which I was not able to visit in detail...
Piazza Pitti, 1, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Giardino di Boboli or Boboli gradens, is located a walking distance from Palazzo Pitti, in Oltrano area in Florence. The gardens, created by the Medici family, are dotted with beautiful sculpture that includes some ancient Roman figures, and some...
Via Rosina, 2r, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
From the outside, it may look like a tourist trap. The windows are covered in travel stickers and magazine reviews. But if the walls at Trattoria Mario could talk they would say one thing: here is the food. There's no hype here, just a solid,...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico