Collected by tasso roumeliotis
tasso roumeliotis′s Wishlist
124 Onan Rd, Singapore 424536
Built in 1942, this family-run bakery claims to be the oldest surviving Muslim bakery in Singapore. It is a jack-of-all-trades, turning out to-die-for Indian curry puffs and naan along with English pastries and cakes, French bread, and Malay...
1220 East Coast Parkway, Singapore 468960
A great way to get to know local cuisine is to visit a food center, that is, a hawker center. You'll find a vast array of local dishes that are inexpensive and delicious. The crowd situation here is, well, it's basically too crowded during the...
Koon Seng Rd, Singapore
When snacking and shopping in the East Coast neighborhood of Joo Chiat, veer off the main street to see some iconic Peranakan architecture. The wealthy Peranakan merchants had a penchant for flamboyant design, as demonstrated by the “Painted...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles