Collected by tasso roumeliotis
tasso roumeliotis′s Wishlist
124 Onan Rd, Singapore 424536
Built in 1942, this family-run bakery claims to be the oldest surviving Muslim bakery in Singapore. It is a jack-of-all-trades, turning out to-die-for Indian curry puffs and naan along with English pastries and cakes, French bread, and Malay...
1220 ECP, Singapore 468960
A great way to get to know local cuisine is to visit a food center, that is, a hawker center. You'll find a vast array of local dishes that are inexpensive and delicious. The crowd situation here is, well, it's basically too crowded during the...
Koon Seng Rd, Singapore
When snacking and shopping in the East Coast neighborhood of Joo Chiat, veer off the main street to see some iconic Peranakan architecture. The wealthy Peranakan merchants had a penchant for flamboyant design, as demonstrated by the “Painted...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun