Collected by Alice Daer
Alice Daer′s Wishlist
Strada Comunale Serra, 1, 14055 Annunziata, Costigliole d'Asti AT, Italy
Winemaker Renato Ratti recently opened to the public his family’s 18th-century, 13-room villa in the Piedmont countryside. An old cellar stores decades’ worth of Ratti wines. Guided tastings can be arranged upon request, and bottles can be shipped...
47900 CA-1, Big Sur, CA 93920, USA
Described by devotees as the most luxurious, one-of-a-kind lodging experience in all of California, the Post Ranch Inn was purpose-built to blend in with the Santa Lucia Mountains. Opened in 1992, and designed by famed Big Sur architect Mickey...
México 307, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Tucked along Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula, the Rosewood Mayakoba features 120 suites as well as an overwater spa, which specializes in Maya health rituals. The spa’s Temazcál Ritual draws on ancient customs while providing mental...
100 Dorado Beach Drive, Dorado, 00646, Puerto Rico
Surrounded by heavenly smells, exotic island textures, and natural sounds I could spend my whole vacation soaking up the carefully curated details in Spa Botanico's luxurious spa escape. After waltzing through a delicate curtain of lavender and...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico