Collected by Linda Figlia
Linda Figlia′s Wishlist
Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
One of the best ways to schedule a quick walk through venice is to use churches as goal posts. A walk from the Basilica di Santa Maria della Salute to the Chiesa di San Sebastiano is one of my favorites because it all happens in the Dorsoduro...
Carrer de la Marina, 253, 08013 Barcelona, Spain
The art nouveau buildings of Antoni Gaudí, the 19th-century architect whose works are some of Barcelona’s most iconic sights, can be seen throughout Catalonia, but Barcelona has the best examples of his genius at work. Former...
80067 Sorrento, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
I arrived in Sorrento on a hot Summer day. The sun was shining and the Bay of Naples sparkled under the clear blue sky. In the distance, I could see and Mt. Vesuvius on my right and to my left I could make out the Isle of Capri. After I checked...
Via Case Sparse Ridarolo, 28, 19015 Levanto SP, Italy
In 5 terre, Italy there is an absolutely breathtaking hike to be taken which will show you the beauty of the 5 cities. It's an arduous hike, but worth it. Bring a bathing suit, plenty of water, sun screen, and money for a seafood pizza
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys