Collected by Max Perkins
Max Perkins′s Wishlist
90/3 Sridonchai Rd, Tambon Chang Khlan, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50100, Thailand
If you know me at all you know that I'm not much of a backpacker. Don't get me wrong - I love hiking, camping, trekking, and the outdoors more than most people. What I don't dig is sitting around ramshackle guesthouses with 20-something tourists...
Than Sadet Beach, Koh Phangan, อำเภอ เกาะพะงัน สุราษฎร์ธานี 84280, Thailand
If you need a place to stay away from the BOOM of the infamous full moon parties of Ko Phangan, head to the far side of the island for Mae Pen Rai bungalows. The bungalows enjoy a beautiful sweep of sand and each one is pearched on the rocks to...
Ko Samui, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand
There is a night market every Friday on Walking Street in the Bo Phut area of Samui, which is not to be missed! Super relaxed and not too busy, but plenty of atmosphere. Filled with local families, it has a great feel to it and there is loads of...
Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Pha-ngan District, Surat Thani 84280, Thailand
Yes, I've been to paradise. From what I've seen of the world so far, I would have to say that Thailand still has places that are a little bit of paradise on earth. One of them is in the Gulf of Thailand, an island called Koh Phangan. The Sanctuary...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local