Collected by Isabella Stoller
Isabella Stoller′s Wishlist
Tjörnin, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
The natural beauty of Iceland is well renowned , esp. its mesmerizing landscape comprising waterfalls, volcanoes, hot springs, and glaciers. But equally appealing is the perfect cityscape of its capital city! Strolling on the streets of Reykjavík...
Hafnarstræti 20, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
The first tour we did after arriving in Iceland was Grayline Tour's "Taste the Saga," billed as a brewery tour, but really giving you so much more bang for your buck. "Taste the Saga" was unlike any brewery tour I've ever been on. Usually you...
Lækjargata 2a, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
At Grillmarkaðurinn (Grill Market), chef Hrefna Rósa Sætran can satisfy that hankering for minke whale and other locally sourced specialties such as arctic char and Angelica lamb. Natural elements are playfully integrated into the...
Austurstræti 9, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Despite its name, The Laundromat is anything but. This cafe has a high energy vibe, great food, and (my personal staple) coffee! On Austurstræti, just a short walk from the main shopping district, it's a perfect place to stop and refuel. It...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico