Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
706 Camino Lejo, On Museum Hill, Santa Fe, NM 87505, USA
“State of the Arts” is not just a clever slogan, New Mexico can actually back up its claim to that title. It is home to more working artists, studios, galleries, and artisanal shops per capita than any other state in the union. Art is on permanent...
7 Rockaway St, Clearwater, FL 33767, USA
It’s not easy to find beachfront dining in the Tampa area, but you can nearly put your feet in the sand at Frenchy’s Rockaway Grill on Clearwater Beach. The most popular item on the menu is the grouper sandwich; made fresh from the Gulf of Mexico...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys