Collected by Moira
Moira ′s Wishlist
Mylopotas Beach, Ios 840 01, Greece
Mylopotas beach is a stretch of sunny beach lined with bars, restaurants, hotels, and a youthful party scene. Depending on the day or time of day this stretch of beach could be quite and lazy in the sun or have music and people dancing on cars....
Port of Ios, Γιαλός, Gialos 840 01, Greece
Of all the aspects that have won my heart here on the Greek island of Ios the Aegean sea and island beaches have been the greatest. While they create breath taking views and a subtle atmosphere of reflecting light and welcoming waters, they are...
Epar.Od. Iou-Ormou Iou, Ios 840 01, Greece
Walk by earlier in the day to see what the nights roast will be, smell the evening meal in process, and talk with the local cooks. Each night has a different meal such as lamb or pork that is slowly roasted all day. If the meal is to your liking...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles