Collected by Moira
Moira ′s Wishlist
Mylopotas Beach, Ios 840 01, Greece
Mylopotas beach is a stretch of sunny beach lined with bars, restaurants, hotels, and a youthful party scene. Depending on the day or time of day this stretch of beach could be quite and lazy in the sun or have music and people dancing on cars....
Port of Ios, Γιαλός, Gialos 840 01, Greece
Of all the aspects that have won my heart here on the Greek island of Ios the Aegean sea and island beaches have been the greatest. While they create breath taking views and a subtle atmosphere of reflecting light and welcoming waters, they are...
Epar.Od. Iou-Ormou Iou, Ios 840 01, Greece
Walk by earlier in the day to see what the nights roast will be, smell the evening meal in process, and talk with the local cooks. Each night has a different meal such as lamb or pork that is slowly roasted all day. If the meal is to your liking...
Epicharmou 1, Athina 105 58, Greece
Delicious Greek food? Check. Warm and friendly location? Check. Wood stove piping away in the corner? Check! If you're going to binge on mezethes (small plates of traditional food) and then indulge in some tsipouro (pomace brandy), Kafenio is the...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 5 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season