Collected by Angelsoul
Sanchez Carrion 199, Barranco 15063, Peru
Some of the best bands in Peru play at this dive bar. It also holds an annual film festival. This year, I’m applying to screen my short film about the Peruvian sea, Madre Mar [Mother Sea]. Avenida Bolognesi 307, 51/(0) 1247-1012,...
Av. Pedro de Osma, Barranco 15063, Peru
Looking for cool home décor pieces in Lima I found a group of four women creating some really interesting work. They are using vintage furniture or even pieces saved from demolition, restoring them and mixing it with art. The results are...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Travel NewsMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania