Collected by Nicolette
Nicolette ′s Wishlist
Niagara Falls, NY 14301, USA
I saw the famous Niagara Falls in the United States from the Canadian side. In Ontario, you view the Falls and pass through the Victorian gardens in the area.There are several restaurants offering Fall views. Try Skylon Tower, Fallwiew Restaurant,...
5702 Falls Ave, Niagara Falls, ON L2G 3K7
I decided to take the bus from Indianapolis to Toronto (a story for another time). One leg took me to Buffalo, NY. Instead of waiting all day for the next leg to Toronto, I decided to go to Niagara Falls. A quick trip on the city bus and I was at...
301 Front St W, Toronto, ON M5V 2T6, Canada
While in Manitoba you can see Canada’s polar bears up front, in Toronto you can get a bird’s eye view of the city and its residents far below. Reaching an overall height of 1,815 feet, the CN Tower is the tallest structure in the western...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December