Collected by Aharón Capó
Aharón Capó′s Wishlist
The tropical climate of Bolivia's Oriente may be the last place you'd expect to find yourself surrounded by sand. In fact, clambering over dunes in any jungle seems highly unlikely regardless of where you are in the world. Behold, Las Lomas de...
Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Egypt
While traveling in Upper Egypt three months before the revolution, I snapped this picture of a fruit vendor in Aswan. It was the middle of the day and extremely hot. Many of the shops were closed because of the heat, and everything was calm. We...
Belo Horizonte - State of Minas Gerais, Brazil
The building that launched Oscar Niemeyer's architectural career, this chapel is both church and work of art. Anyone, regardless of religious affiliation, will be able to appreciate everything from the signature Niemeyer curves and exterior mosaic...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles