Collected by Aharón Capó
Aharón Capó′s Wishlist
The tropical climate of Bolivia's Oriente may be the last place you'd expect to find yourself surrounded by sand. In fact, clambering over dunes in any jungle seems highly unlikely regardless of where you are in the world. Behold, Las Lomas de...
Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Egypt
While traveling in Upper Egypt three months before the revolution, I snapped this picture of a fruit vendor in Aswan. It was the middle of the day and extremely hot. Many of the shops were closed because of the heat, and everything was calm. We...
Belo Horizonte - State of Minas Gerais, Brazil
The building that launched Oscar Niemeyer's architectural career, this chapel is both church and work of art. Anyone, regardless of religious affiliation, will be able to appreciate everything from the signature Niemeyer curves and exterior mosaic...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos