Collected by Meghan Kehoe
Meghan Kehoe′s Wishlist
615 W Ojai Ave, Ojai, CA 93023, USA
Who would have thought you can travel less than 90 minutes from LA and transplant yourself into another world. Ojai Rancho Inn is a small, hip, recently renovated motel at the end of downtown Ojai. Owned by the creative team behind the Shelter...
79 N 11th St, Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
The Wythe likes to keep things local. The boutique hotel is a converted old factory set near the waterfront of Williamsburg, Broooklyn and was renovated to maintain its historic charm. Its style follows a chic and understated aesthetic with no...
700 W Main St, Louisville, KY 40202, USA
Art collectors Laura Lee Brown and Steve Wilson set out to revitalize their hometown of Louisville, Kentucky, by turning five abandoned warehouses into a 90-room hotel with a 9,000-square-foot exhibition space and a restaurant. Their second 21c...
2727 Indian Creek Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33140, USA
Freehand Miami bills itself as “a hostel for a new generation of travelers.” Indeed, a visit here confirms that it’s very far from the stereotypical dingy hostel. In fact, were it not for the shared rooms, the Freehand would...
112 Academy Dr, Austin, TX 78704, USA
Named after the patron saint of music and poetry, the Hotel Saint Cecilia mixes Southern comfort with rock ’n’ roll style. Ringed by old oak trees, the estate includes five suites in the original Victorian-era clapboard house, six...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign