Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
80076 Capri, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Capri is one of my favorite destinations. It is breathtakingly beautiful everywhere you look. There are many cliffs and crystal blue water everywhere you look. The highlight of the day was taking the funicular from the Marina Grande to Capri town...
84011 Amalfi SA, Italy
In its ten miles from Positano to Amalfi, the celebrated corniche road known as the Amalfi Coast Drive clings to rugged cliffsides, weaving torturously in and out and up and down gorges, through lemon groves and olives, past whitewashed villages...
Via Marina Piccola, 5, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Just outside the hotel Il Faro in Sorrento, Italy sits Vela Bianca-a rather small and cozy restaurant with authentic Italian cuisine. Each night you can find the owner sitting outside the door greeting customers and flagging down the complimentary...
80067 Sorrento, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Amazing location! Beautiful items on sale, like those famous white Fedoras. The restaurants present the usual Tourist fare, but try to find a secret restaurants in the alleyways, you certainly not regret the better food there!
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village