Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
944 Fort St, Victoria, BC V8V 3K2, Canada
For the freshest farm-to-table and boat-to-bistro dining experience, come to Cafe Brio. Specializing in French cuisine created from regional Canadian ingredients, their simple sauces and delicate preparation let the natural flavors come through in...
1050 Joan Crescent, Victoria, BC V8S 3L5, Canada
Canada isn't as renowned for castles as one might think (or at all, in fact), which makes a visit to Craigdarroch that much more intriguing. A prototypical "bonanza" castle, Craigdarroch was born out of the industrial wealth generated by railroad...
3 Library Rd, Victoria, BC V9C 1H9, Canada
A well mapped-out trail for bikers and hikers exists from the ferry north of Victoria all the way to the Pot Holes Provincial Park in Sooke, BC. The Galloping Goose Trail winds across all the area's landscapes: through the city streets to the...
1910 Sooke Rd, Victoria, BC V9B 1V7, Canada
See what the locals are drinking over at this cute cafe, which serves up coffee made with Drumroaster beans, which are roasted right on Vancouver Island. Great cookies and other baked goods along with tasty sandwiches make this a Colwood local’s...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys