Collected by Tony S
Tony S′s Wishlist
1005 W Burnside St, Portland, OR 97209, USA
An iconic name in Portland retail—as well as among readers who have never been to the city—Powell’s has multiple locations on both sides of the Willamette. The downtown store remains the one best suited for visitors to explore,...
701 SW 6th Ave #196, Portland, OR 97204, USA
When my partner and I visit a city, we love to study the public transportation. We lived in Asia for a few years, and we learned the value of understanding the subways, buses, and the trains. We loved the light rail in Portland! I highly recommend...
1889 SW 4th Ave, Portland, OR 97201, USA
Portland's food cart scene is obscene. There are so many "pods"—small to large groups of carts at a single location—it's impossible to keep track of what's located where. That's the kind of obscenity any community would love to have out in the...
414 SW 13th Ave, Portland, OR 97205, USA
On the corner of Broadway and Salmon streets, downtown Portland, mid-afternoon, our energy starting to wane. You know the deal. So we pop into this temple dedicated to the Goddess of Cocciolato that is soooo far away from Hershey PA not even on...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna