Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
North Rim, AZ 86052, USA
If you are in the area its definitely a place one needs to see, you will be impressed by the scale of it all. if you go to the SKYWALK, the horseshoe configured walkway above the Canyon you will be able to look through the glass floor at the...
1005 W Burnside St, Portland, OR 97209, USA
At a time when it seems like another brick-and-mortar bookstore disappears every day, it is really refreshing to witness the throngs of readers crowding into Powell's Books in Portland on a sunny Saturday. When you go, if you're a word nerd like...
2800 E Observatory Rd, Los Angeles, CA 90027, USA
You can spend all day and night trying to catch a glimpse of a celebrity, but if you really want to see some stars then head up to the Griffith Observatory. With free admission and an excellent view of the greater Los Angeles area, this is a great...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign