Collected by Elissa Levin
Elissa Levin′s Wishlist
Kuta Poleng Complex Block C/2 80361, Indonesia
Founded by a surfer in search of the perfect wave, Nihiwatu is a model of sustainable luxury. The resort’s remote location on the jungle-edged coast of Sumba Island lures travelers looking for true escape and the hedonistic pleasures of private,...
Lake Toba, North Sumatra, Indonesia
Lake Toba is the largest crater lake in the world. The lake is located on the island of Sumatra, one of the wildest, boldest, most rugged pieces of real estate on the planet. Sumatra is one of my favorite travel destinations in the world, but...
Samosir Regency, North Sumatra, Indonesia
An epic vantage for an epic destination. Lake Toba is a ridiculously stunning landscape of rolling hills, distant volcanoes, cobalt water, endless clouds and cerulean blue skies. It is the largest crater lake in the world, and may have been...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna