Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
Abercrombie & Kent’s 26-day jet tour of adventures in the world’s most remote places, from glamping in Mongolia to glacier cruising in Greenland, is like 20 years of vacations packed into one dazzling month. Your ride: A 50-seat jet equipped with...
1720 S 1st St, Austin, TX 78704, USA
This mural on the exterior of Todd Sanders 'gallery Roadhouse Relics is in the running for THE image most often associated with Austin. Originally made in 1998, it attracts hundreds of locals and visitors alike each day. Currently, Todd Sanders,...
1400 S Congress Ave, Austin, TX 78704, USA
Look. I’ll admit it. I’m generally a sucker for any place whose marketing campaign prominently displays words like “craft” and “artisanal” and “scratch” and “local” and paints their sign on a cinderblock wall. So when Hopdoddy’s marketing gurus...
1522 S Congress Ave, Austin, TX 78704, USA
When you're hitting the food truck or restaurant scene on South Congress, be sure to head in to Allens (look for the big red boot) to be wowed by the craftsmanship and the selection. The minute you open the entrance door, the smell of leather hits...
2918, 407 Colorado St, Austin, TX 78701, USA
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico