Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
Abercrombie & Kent’s 26-day jet tour of adventures in the world’s most remote places, from glamping in Mongolia to glacier cruising in Greenland, is like 20 years of vacations packed into one dazzling month. Your ride: A 50-seat jet equipped with...
1720 S 1st St, Austin, TX 78704, USA
This mural on the exterior of Todd Sanders 'gallery Roadhouse Relics is in the running for THE image most often associated with Austin. Originally made in 1998, it attracts hundreds of locals and visitors alike each day. Currently, Todd Sanders,...
1400 S Congress Ave, Austin, TX 78704, USA
1522 S Congress Ave, Austin, TX 78704, USA
When you're hitting the food truck or restaurant scene on South Congress, be sure to head in to Allens (look for the big red boot) to be wowed by the craftsmanship and the selection. The minute you open the entrance door, the smell of leather hits...
2918, 407 Colorado St, Austin, TX 78701, USA
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys