Collected by Kathryn Russell
Kathryn Russell′s Wishlist
Wiedner Hauptstraße 12, 1040 Wien, Austria
During the 18th century, Das Triest was a stable on the horse-drawn postal service line between Vienna and Trieste. In 1996, British designer Sir Terence Conran applied his aesthetic of simple elegance to the then decrepit Vienna building to...
Prinz Eugen-Straße 27, 1030 Wien, Austria
The capital of Austria today, Vienna was for centuries the seat of the Hapsburg Empire and one of the most important cultural centers in Europe. Its palaces are filled with works by Old Masters while at the beginning of the 20th century, it was...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village